These cartridge filters offer a wide range of flow capacities and contaminant holding capabilities. The housings can accommodate from 1 to 205 cartridges around. All filter housings are with qualified functions.
- Low pressure drop
- Permanently piped housings are opened without special tools and without disturbing the piping
- Machined cover gasket groove provides positive O-ring sealing
- Easy to clean
- In-line inlet and outlet
- Stainless steel internals
- 2 outlet styles
- Carbon steel, 304 or 316 stainless steel housings
- ASME code stamp
- O-ring seals: Buna N, EPR, Viton®, Teflon®
- Accommodates 10, 20, 30 or 40-inch cartridges
- Flanged connections for 3/4 through 12-inch pipe
- V posts or threaded center posts
- Units accept DOE or 222 style cartridges
Unfiltered fluid enters the housing and is distributed evenly around the cartridges, from outside to inside. Solids are collected on the outside for easy removal. The filtered fluid then exits through the outlet pipe.